22 November 2009

Dried Herbal Bouquet

I recently took some dried herb bundles and made a simple little bouquet. Anyone can dry herbs.......................just snip the herbs and secure with rubber bands into little bunches. Hang the bunches upside down to dry. I do this all summer long so I have a lot of dried herb bundles for crafting.

I grabbed some dried lavender.................................and marjoram.....................


...............a few dried roses.............................


Put them all together with another rubberband................


then wrapped the stems with a ribbon salvaged from my craft box. This bouquet will brighten up a shelf in the bathroom this winter.


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bouquet! Sometimes it is the very simple things that have the most beauty!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....