Musings of herb gardening, interior decorating, vintage finds and just the beautiful things in life........

28 February 2010

Seed Beauty

My package came on Friday..........full of beautiful seeds! I'm so excited to grow some new veggies in my garden this year.
Here is what all I got..............
I know.....isn't it awesome?!?!?

I would love for my garden to be as beauteous as the one pictured here, which is at HOMETOWN SEEDS.

I'm even envious of the fence and would DIE for a garden shed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful garden!!! Love the fence too although I have to put up a deer fence, and our dirt doesn't look that good. We moved our greenhouse down the hill, and if I empty out the wooden shed hubby said I could have it as my garden house! You can check out the move of the greenhouse on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....