Musings of herb gardening, interior decorating, vintage finds and just the beautiful things in life........

04 September 2010

Vignette Friday

Vignettes................a few from around my relaxing spot.
  Just grabbed the camera, plopped sat down in my usual spot on the loveseat and
started taking pics....so I can join in







One thing I love about blogging is getting to see into others homes.  I can never get enough of just checking out the pics y'all post of your homes and get so inspired to do projects around here. 
Have fun checking our more vignettes......

4 comments:

  1. I love your mantle vignette and how you layered your treasures. The shell mirror is great, and I love all of your silver pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty things...and captured so lovely too! Have a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is so pretty. I am with you, I love getting inspiration from other bloggers. It is so much fun.
    Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver, hydrangeas, seashells, and sunflowers...these are all on my list of favorites and yours are so very pretty.

    ~jermaine

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....