Musings of herb gardening, interior decorating, vintage finds and just the beautiful things in life........

13 July 2008

The Garden Grows....................

The garden is growing like crazy due to all the rain this year. I need a rain gauge so I don't know exactly how much we've had here.
Here is my lemon verbena topiary. I love training herbs and flowers into topiaries. It's really easy to do so I will have to show you sometime. Here is some borage, hyssop, and golden oregano growing in a section of the herb garden.

The roses along the alley fence are so pretty when in bloom. Wish they only bloomed longer......................

Here is a different variety of 'Queen Anne's Lace'.

The blooms are deep burgundy in color.

Pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Your herbs are lovely. Now I am really interested in your offer to show us how to grow topiaries. Don't forget! I would love to learn. Off on a trip but back in a week's time! love Eleanor

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....