08 April 2009

Candalabra Deal

Found this goldplated candelabra at Goodwill the other day. Isn't it pretty? It was only $4.99 and is really heavy and of good quality. I stuck it in my craft room, the 'B'Hive,' until I find a spot for it....probably in the master bedroom. I may use it to hold some jewelry or I may just put some candles in it...not sure yet. I'm thinking it would look really cute with necklaces and bracelets hanging from the arms.

The straw hat with the pink roses was purchased at Sal Gilbertie's Herbs in Connecticut several years ago. Sal's is where Martha Stewart shops for herbs and has often featured him on her TV show.
I'm over the hearts on the hanging rack and am sure I will be replacing it after returning from France and being inspired by all the beauteous decor there.


1 comment:

  1. The candelabra is gorgeous! Have a wonderful trip & a blessed easter! :) chris

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....