16 April 2010

Frugal Friday First

I LOVE to check out Frugal Friday's over at The Shabby Nest.
 One of the most frugal decorating things I've done lately is this...

I simply cut the top off this Olive Oil can and made a vase.  Of course, this can be used for so much more too. For right now though it is holding dried hydrangeas from last years garden. 
 I really like the look of this  olive oil can and hated to toss it in the recycle bin so I will use it around the house and enjoy it's beauty for awhile.
Don't forget to leave a comment and become a FOLLOWER to get an entry in my April Giveaway.  Please check out the past few posts to see what will be included and I will be adding more items during the month. 
 Check back often to see what I've added!
Winner will be announced May 1st.........National Herb Day.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever use of a handsome oil can. I must keep this in mind.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for coming by the Vintage Alphabet Party.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....