26 May 2008

Blog Bouquet Sunday




Every Sunday during gardening season I pick a bouquet for the kitchen table. I head out the back door with scissors in hand and never know what I will end up cutting. I have decided that I will share blog bouquets with you every Sunday so stay tuned to see what is in bloom in Calendula Court Gardens.

This week (and yes, I know it's Monday!) the Annabelle Hydrangeas are blooming and I love the puffy white mopheads. As a matter of fact, this is the third week in a row that they have filled the silver pitcher on the table.

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are beautiful. My hydrangeas are blooming like mad right now too. I've been busy cutting them for the inside as well.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty flowers!! I wish I could have a garden at my apartment. Oh well, I will just have to enjoy your Sunday Bouquets all the more!

    Michele
    luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy ~
    Loved seeing photos of your beautiful hydrangeas!! Have you been giving them secret doses of Epsom salts to get them looking so good? :)

    Been enjoying reading your posts about your country market finds. The bee pin was so cute and honeybees are trendy right now! I loved seeing your vintage cookbooks. I think that victory one was a find! I wanted so badly to go through that "free" pile with you!! I can't believe people throw stuff out like that. Hope you had a nice holiday weekend!
    Hugs, Bebe :)

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....