Musings of herb gardening, interior decorating, vintage finds and just the beautiful things in life........

18 May 2009

The Vintage Key

Another girls day out this past Saturday to Zionsville, Indiana, to the Country Market Festival.
I left my camera at home as rain was the forecast and rain it did so I didn't get any pics of this charming little town.
Here is a link to the pics I took there last year. Anyway, my favorite purchase of the day is this so adorable vintage key necklace. I got to chatting with Kama,the designer/jewelry artist and discovered she has a blog too!
Please stop by and see her and the awesome jewelry she creates.

I just love my new 'B'!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful necklace. Will check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....