Musings of herb gardening, interior decorating, vintage finds and just the beautiful things in life........

26 January 2008

Frenchy Chair

Finally got one of the many projects done. This chair was aquired free (one of my fav words!) from my Dad who got it free from a neighbor's estate. Since it was manwood, I decided to paint it black and then I found this beauteous french script fabric for the seat. I think it turned out really cute!!

BEFORE




I plan to sell it at my booth in an upcoming flea market on Feb. 2. I don't have high hopes for the flea market as it is in my very small town and I may be the only one there with vintage decor amongst men with tools and farm implements! We will see. Maybe I can make a buck or two for 'Destination Paris.' I will keep you posted on that.

First coat of primer

Finished Project

1 comment:

  1. Love it - would be perfect for my guest room makeover a al style Francais! Love ANYTHING with writing.

    Did it sell or were tractor seats more popular???? Ha!ha!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....