17 January 2008

WOO-HOO

I just have a quick second to share my good news.......................................(drum roll)......................I made my first sale on Etsy!!!!!! I was so excited to see that e-mail come through with the subject; Esty Sale. Ok, I know I am getting way to ebullient about this but that means I am a few dollars closer to 'Destination Paris.' Since I am confidently sure the buyer will show off her beauteous BLOOM~N~Bottle to everyone she knows I must get busy and create some more. In order to do that I need more vintage rhinestone jewelry so last night I went ebay shopping and won the 2 lots I bid on. Here they are.......................................................................

I am very anxious to get these so I can craft away an afternoon as my mind wanders off dreaming of the treasures to be found in Paris at the flea markets there.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, Mandy, on your first sale! That's absolutely wonderful ~ I know you were jumping for joy when you saw that!.
    I'm so proud of you!! You go, girl!!

    Bebe :)

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....