I so love blogging and bloggers and blog readers. Seems like all I do anymore on the computer is catch up on my fav blogs or pay bills! Today I discovered I have been tagged by Bebe. I discovered her blog on a post at Victoria magazine and she is so interesting and has beauteous pics. She likes to garden and learn about art just like me. Anyway, she tagged me and now I have to list seven weird or random things about me and tag seven others. So here goes;
1. I love beets. Pickled beets, harvard beets whatever. My mom makes the best beets in the world.
2. When traveling, I always have to have the hotel bed that is closest to the wall. I can not sleep if the bed is in the middle of the room. This applies to when I travel with the girls and the room is a double. If I am traveling with my husband, then I have to have the side of the bed that is closest to the wall.
3. Only white paper towel is allowed to enter this house. No colors, no patterns on white. Must be plain white.
4. I have a lead foot. (What speed limit sign?) I drive fast and have never had an accident and I know I am pressing my luck but that won't stop me. I have an internal radar and can spot a police car from miles away.
5. My husband starts a beard every Oct 1 and I absolutely hate it. He knows how I feel about it too. It is ugly, feels ugly, and ugly, ugly, ugly. He shaves it any time around Valentine's Day to basketball tournament time. As soon as I see his handsome face again, I melt because of his cute chin.
6. I love to smell my cats and rub their cold noses against my cheek. Sometimes they run when they see 'mom' coming as they know they are doomed for a snuggeling session.
7. I have a blankey. My beloved Grandma Smith knit me a beauteous afghan for my high school graduation and I still use it almost daily.....especially this time of year. It is there for my naps, when I'm reading, watching TV, sewing. Whenever there is a chill in the house (most of the time!) me and the afghan are inseparatable.
Now I have to tag seven other so I pick.......................
1. Sue at Vintage Rescue Squad
2. Mary at Across the Pond
3. Teresa at Plum Water Cottage
4. Corey at Tongue in Cheek
5. Vintage Pretties
6. Teresa at French Poppy
7. Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.