09 February 2008

Spring Fever



I am suffering...........................from a baaaad case of Spring fever. I am so ready to get my hands in the soil and have mud under my fingernails.......ready to smell all the fragrant aroma's from Spring lilacs and fresh herbs and sneeze as they tickle my nose...............ready to feel the green grass under foot as I search for blooms for a fresh bouquet. I am garden ready!!!!!

Since it is 30 degrees I will just drool over some pics of gardens past........................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy - love your new banner!
    The garden pics are great, especially with the kitties peeking out.

    We have daffodils and snowflakes in bloom - today I did some garden cleanup and pruning as it was perfect weather to work outside.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....