12 February 2008

Techy stuff

Today I am going techy on ya and want to share some computer things I have learned through other blogs. Do y'all know about Google Reader? I have found this site to be so useful and check it daily to see who out there in blogland has an update. You can subscribe to all the beauteous blogs that you love in one place. So far I am subscribed to 94 blogs (!!!) and they all show up right there on Google Reader. If you haven't discovered it yet, go over there and check it out.

Another site I have found is estatesales.net. This is one of the fastest ways I have found to spend lots of money from the comfort of my computer chair!!!!!! Estate sales on-line!!!!! I have complained before of the lack of estate sales in my area so I found this site that will connect me to estate sales in the entire U.S.........that means shopping estates of folks from New Orleans or Savannah, Georgia, or Charleston, South Carolina..................just image the beauties out there in estate land!!!!! Here is what I am presently waiting to be delivered from my inagural estate sale on-line purchase.............. Some pretty and old perfume bottles................................

And an ornate table-top mirror and Martha Stewart silver plated candle holders

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy,

    I've been enjoying reading your blog. I've used the estate sale site to find sales in my area to go to...I didn't know they had an on-line sale feature. I would love to be able to do that but I don't see any. Can you tell me how you did that and/or how many are offering on-line sales? Thanks,Lisa B.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....