16 March 2008

Beauteous Blogs

I have found so many beauteous blogs in blogland and want to share some of them. I find myself visiting blog friends then clicking on the list of blogs on their blog then finding all these new blogs...............................I am addicted to blogs!!!!! I love to look at the pictures of their homes and crafts and projects and gardens and vintage treasures found.

ButtonWillow Chronicles is like visiting a wonderland. It is a new blog.....not quite a month......you must check it out. I could not find where to leave a comment though and tell her how beautiful her blog is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Villa Anna is over in Australia. Such pretty pics and finds at the flea markets there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had read about The Four Shabby Chics on other blogs but just yesterday found their blog. I really like their style and would love to be able to go to one of their sales.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a lot of us sell some of our vintage treasures we find and here is a place to learn about having your own business. Mind Your Own Business is from the creator of the Make Mine Pink site. She is a recent blog find of mine too so I need to take some time and read and learn from her.


Ready....Set......GO BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Button Willow is her other blog and it's not open to comments. Just for the enjoyment of others. I'll have to check out those other links - thanks!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will add you to my favorites so I can stop by and visit you often. Glad you like my new name.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to check all these out. Thanks for your kind words Mandy...you guessed right about my Sammy girl. She's gone. I was going to post about it but haven't had the heart yet. Probably tomorrow. I also didn't get to do your 6 word tag...it kind of all happened at the same time. I'll try to get to that next week. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mandy, thank you ever so much for stopping by my blog and thank you a billion times for the mention on yours :)

    We have sooo much in common, I love bloglandia for linking me up with people I can really share common interests with :)

    You're on my blogroll now so I can too visit you often.

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mandy, I have added you to my blogroll and Ms. Make Mine Pink too :)

    ~ Karen at Ciderantiques

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....