1. Write your own six (6) word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration, if you like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels through the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I have given this some thought and even then this is all I can come up with.......
Live. Love. Laugh. Liberty. Lead. Lucky.
I really think it is important to live your life to the fullest potential you can. Every day is a blessing to me and I don't want to waste any of it.
Love what you do and only spend time with those that you love. Why waste any of our precious time by doing things we don't love and being around people that drive you crazy is not love at all.
Laugh until you cry. I really love to make people laugh and love it when I am around others that make me laugh too.
My great cousin Vickie kissing the bull near Wallstreet in NYC
Liberty.........I feel so free in my old age (45). I no longer care about things I used to and that is so liberating.
I have always been a leader type personality and not a follower. This is even so much truer now I am of a liberating age.
I am so lucky to have been born to my loving parents, have a super great family, lucky to live in my grandparents beautiful old home, lucky to be healthy, and lucky to have found my passions in life. Also lucky to be able to travel, lucky to have a great employer....................................VERY LUCKY!!!!!
Tag...you're it...........Bebe, Lisa, Beachys Cape Cod Cupboard, the other Vintage Sue, and Plum Water Cottage