19 March 2008

Pink Roses, Crowns, and Crystal

Got some more pretties lately. Last week after having lunch with my mom and aunt we stopped at a shop here in town called Reflections of Home. It is mostly primitives but sometimes I will find something else as primitives are not really my thing. This time I got this pretty wreath made with rose buds dipped in wax. It is headed to the front door for SPRING. Today is the perfect day to hang it as it is SPRING EVE!!!!!Also look at what the mailman delivered today. I found this crown necklace on Etsy and just had to have it. It is one of those things that 'spoke' to me. I love it and can't wait to wear it. The packaging was also so pretty and a cute little flower on a bobby pin was included. I also love the crystal on it.

I don't think I will ever get tired of pink roses, crowns, and crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog! And I love your Etsy Shop FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose wreath. It will look so pretty on your door. I am so happy for spring this year! Regal necklace! Happy Spring Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all but especially the pretty crystal necklace - will look great on you Mandy.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment.....